Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 05 and Aug 09.
Shipping & Tax: Free Shipping. GST Included.
Dehydrating Made Healthy and Easy!The Sedona Express Food Dehydrator is not only full-featured but compact, allowing you to dehydrate without worrying about taking up too much counter space. Its 11 trays can dehydrate plenty of food, and its large, central fan makes dehydrating a breeze.
Compact and Easy Digital Dehydrating
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world’s first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona’s central single-fan technology ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space.
Smart System Dehydrating
Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) Feature Reduce dehydration time and get enzyme-rich foods with the Sedona’s TST feature. Sedona’s advanced digitally controlled TST feature allows you to kick-start the dehydration process by starting at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for the first few hours, then automatically switching to a lower temperature (RAW mode) to finish off the job. The TST feature ensures that the temperature of the food does not go above the desired level, and results in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time.
Sedona Express Dehydrator Features• 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays - Deliver maximum performance while not sacrificing drying space.
• 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
• Compact Design - Fits in any kitchen
• TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature - Allows you to kick-start the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process.
• The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients
• All-Digital Controls & Displays - Precision control of temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
• Max Temperature of 75°C - Which conforms with USDA Beef Jerky Preparation Guidelines. This allows the user to safely cook beef jerky directly in the Sedona Express without the need to precook in the oven. It has an operational range of 25-75 degrees Celsius
• Washable and Reusable Air Filter - Save money and add convenience
• Powerful Central Fan - For an even dehydration process
• Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode - Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time
• Glass Hinged Door with Internal LED Light for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extraction of Trays - The transparent glass door and internal LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion/extraction of trays.
• Quiet Operation
• Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
• 5 Year Warranty
• Recipe Book
• Operation Manual
What's Included?✓ 11 BPA Free Dehydrating Trays
✓ 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
✓ 1 Recipe Book
✓ 1 Operation Manual
✓ 5 Year Warranty
Sedona Express Dehydrator Video Introduction
Buy Your Food Dehydrator Today
With free shipping, 5 Year Warranty and unlimited customer support, Elite Detox is your first choice for a hassle-free and affordable Sedona Food Dehydrators.
Order your Sedona Express Dehydrator today or contact us for more information from our expert staff.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Product SpecificationsProduct: Sedona Express Food Dehydrator with BPA Free Plastic TraysModel: SD-P6280
Dimensions: 31 W x 49 D x 37 H cm
Trays: 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays and 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray
Tray Dimensions: 26 W x 33 L cm
Unit Weight with Trays: 9.3 kg
Rating: 220-240V, 50Hz, 450-500W
Drying Capacity: 0.92 sq. m or 1430 sq. in
Temperature Range: 25°C - 75°C (77°F - 167°F)
Warranty: 5 Years (Domestic) 6 months (Commercial)