Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 05 and Aug 09.
Shipping & Tax: Free Shipping. GST Included.
Designed For Faster and Fresher Juice - Free Smoothie & Sorbet Attachment Included (RRP $99)
The Kuvings C7000 Professional Cold Press Juicer is designed with faster and more convenient functions, ensuring that incorporating a healthy cold pressed juice in to your daily routine is now easier then ever. The new and improved design allows for a simpler assembly of the Juicing screw and Bowl, enabling easier assembling and disassembling, as well as cleaning of the product. This popular model comes with 20 Year Warranty on the Motor, and Five Year Warranty on the parts, ensuring that you'll be drinking nutritious cold pressed juice well in to the future. Purchase today and receive smoothie and sorbet attachments completely free of charge ($99 RRP).
Kuvings C7000 Cold Press Juicer Features• Smoothie and Sorbet attachments included
• Upgraded Juicing Screw & Juicing Bowl
• Fine smooth Juice with no pulp
• 20 year warranty on the motor and 5 years on parts for domestic use
• 76mm-wide feeding tube accommodating whole ingredients
• Three in 1 Multi Juicer (Juicer, Sorbet Maker, Smoothie Maker)
• Slow-squeezing juice extractor
• Clean and convenient Smart Cap
• A rotating cleaning brush for easier cleaning
• Cooling system to prevent overheating
• Safety-lock System
• Eco-friendly and BPA-free components
• Low-noise design
Upgraded Ultem screw for best juice extraction
Unlike the existing screw, the Kuvings C7000 Black has a deep hole at the bottom reduces pulp in the extract and makes more juice. The new screw not only strongly squeezes whole ingredients but discharges pulp in the drum smoothly in order to increase the amount of juice.
Juicing Bowl makes cleaning easier
The all-in-one bottom of the Juicing Bowl on the Kuvings C7000 Black enables easier cleaning and assembling. You don’t need to separate silicone rings or open press silicone for cleaning anymore; it also prevents juice leaking when not fit completely.
Upgraded Smart cap with a sophisticated design.
The Smart Cap on the Kuvings C7000 has a handle made of chrome now has a good grip and improved design for users’ convenience. With this practical juice cap, you can make healthier and clearer natural juice.
Kuvings C7000 Professional Cold Press Juicer Highlights
• Wider Mouth – The wider feeding tube, enough to accommodate an entire apple, makes extraction simpler and more convenient. It also minimizes loss of natural color, taste and nutrients of ingredients by reducing exposure to the air.
• 3 in 1 Multi Juicer – The product can be widely used for making juice as well as ice cream and smoothies. Replace the juice strainer with an blank strainer for ice cream, and with a smoothie strainer for soft smoothies.
• Juice Quality – The patented J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) enables balanced extraction of fruit flesh and juice. By minimizing layering, fresher and richer juice can be produced.
• Clean Up – After juicing, you can easily clean up trace residues in the juice strainer. Put the rotating cleaning brush and the juice strainer together and twist them against each other.
• Quiet – Using its built-in low-noise design, with a slow-rotating, special deceleration motor, the product generates less noise and vibration.
• Convenient – The Smart Cap enables easy cleaning after continuous juicing and prevents leaking while pouring juice in a glass. Moreover, it helps more than two kinds of ingredients mix together for richer and various customized juices.
• Useful – Translucent hopper enables one to see an entire apple being juiced.• Safety – The product is made with safe and reliable materials; the extracting container with BPA-free Tritan, and the juice strainer and the screw with strong and safe Ultem.
BUY YOUR KUVINGS C7000 COLD PRESS JUICER TODAY
With Free Shipping, a 20 Year Warranty, unlimited customer support, and Australia's best price match guarantee, Elite Detox is your first choice for a hassle-free and reliable C7000 Cold Press Juicer.Order your C7000 Cold Press Juicer today or contact us for more information from our expert staff.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us please let us know and we will match it. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your retrospective Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the Kuvings juicer extract faster than other juicers even though it uses the cold press system?
Kuvings is an international brand with their own factory and patented cold press juicer motors. The reason why a Kuvings can juice all fruit and vegetables hard or soft is because of its strong motor and high torque. It also has a larger juicing screw with two revolutions’ which means it squeezes the juice twice as fast against 4 resolutions of other juicers. The motor is very strong at 248 watts and has the strength of 3 horse power
How do I prepare the produce for juicing?
Depending on the model juicer you have and the size of the chute you prepare produce accordingly1. If you have a small chute for feeding in produce you cut fruit and vegetables long and thin
2. If you have the whole slow juicer with the wide chute you can put in whole apples, whole oranges and pears, cut carrots once long ways, cut greens if you are making more than a litre of juice at a time
3. Always cut the beetroot for all juicer models by cutting the beetroot in half, laying it flat on the chopping board and then slicing it into 6 to 8 pieces the shape of half moons
4. The CS600 commercial model needs produce cut into 2 to 5cm sizes, to fit through the self-feeding mouth, handfuls at a time, apples and oranges can be put through whole
My juice has pulp in it?
The Kuvings B6000 being domestic will have a little more fibre in the juice compared to our other models. If you wish to reduce the amount of pulp you’re your feeding process and this will help. Generally you will only get more pulp if you are juicing a lot of carrots and beetroot, because they naturally have more fibre in the vegetable. If you really don’t like the extra fibre you can sieve it through a strainer or upgrade to the C7000 model
As there are no metal blades in a Kuvings Cold Press Juicer that rip and tear open the produce to extract the juice so you must take a moment to properly prepare the carrots before juicing. A cold press juicer presses and squeezes the produce to extract the juice just like chewing. The result is a much richer juice both in nutrients and flavour. To make it easier for the juicer to press it is recommended that you cut the carrots in half lengthways as shown here… ￼
Some carrots (especially juicing carrots) are quiet large and require a second cut into quarters as shown here… ￼
DO NOT cut carrots to pieces and feed into the juicer. ￼
Finally DO NOT overload the juicer with multiple pieces of carrot. It is recommend you wait for each piece to be pressed before adding the next piece of carrot to the juicer. Take your time and enjoying making a fresh, natural, healthy cold pressed juice.
I can’t assemble the juicer properly?
Ensure you assemble the juicer correctly by following the red dot system. If in doubt you can follow the below instructions:1. Firstly unpack all parts in the box and put on a kitchen bench or table
2. Unwrap all the plastic and separate all the parts
3. Place the base of the juicer near a power point ready for use
4. Take the strainer and put it into the rotation wiper, give it a turn so it naturally turns easily
5. Take the Juicing screw and place it in the strainer, allow it to drop in naturally
6. Check under the juicing bowl and ensure rubber seal is sealed
7. Place the rotation wiper with the strainer, place the juicing screw in the juicer bowl
8. Place the juicing bowl on the base of the juicer where the red dot is, ensure it is placed comfortably and the juicing screw can turn
9. Place the Hopper Lid on top of the Drum Lid
10. Place the lids on the juicer bowl where the red dot is and then click it to the left to lock it in
11. Then turn on the juicer for use
12. Note the juicer will not start unless all the above is in place
For safety reasons all parts need to follow the red dot system
Can I Put the parts in the dishwasher?
No you cannot wash the parts in the dishwasher. This is because some plastics are BPA Free and therefore do not contain the chemicals needed to allow it to be dishwasher safe. The cleaning process is very simple, just pull the three parts apart and rinse in warm water or wash how you wish,1. Brush the little fibre that is caught in the basket for about a minute and everything should be clean.
2. Ensure you check the groove under the juicing screw is cleaned properly before reassembling juicer.
3. Also ensure you plug in the rubber plug under the bowl to seal the part completely before juicing again.
4. Ensure the juicer does not build any residue film stain on the parts.
How do I clean my Juicer?1. Once you have finished juicing, close the smart cap and pour water into the juicing chute, turn the motor on to flush clean the juicer 2. Place both hands on the juicer lid and twist to the right to the open position and loosen the lid, lift off the base and take it to the sink
3. Remove the top and give it a rinse in warm water, if you feel it needs some detergent, apply it
4. Separate the rotation wiper with the screen and juicing screw from the juicing bowl
5. Tip the screen upside down into your hand so the juicing screw falls into your hand
6. Separate the rotation wiper from the screen
7. Place all parts into a sink of warm soapy water or rinse thoroughly under warm water
8. When cleaning the juicer bowl you are required to take out the rubber plug under the juicing bowl to rinse through any excess pulp that may be left, use the end of the brush provided to help you push it through, put the plug back in once cleaned. This is something that can easily be forgotten, so try to remember. If you forget the juicer bowl will not fit properly on the base of the juicer and will not start. Or if it does start it will add pressure to the juicer and not give you the best juice possible, with extra pulp coming through to your juice
9. Washing the screen properly is very important because if you leave any excess pulp on the screen the quality of your juice will be lower. It is very easy to clean put the screen under warm water and with the brush provided this should be a 1 minute job. If you have juiced a lot and you have excess pulp on the screen you can use the end of the brush and scrap it off before brushing it under warm water
10 Once you have rinsed all the parts put them on a towel to dry
11 The whole cleaning process should take between 2 to 5 minutes
12 To assemble the juicer refer to the notes above on how to assemble the juicer
13 It is important to note the cleaner you keep your juicer parts the better performance you will get from your juicer. Try not to build any excess juice residue on the parts.
14 We have eco friendly cleaning material you can order from us if you need to.
What do I do if the motor does not work?1. Check the plug has not been pulled out accidentally from the power socket or the switch is turned off
2. Check the tip of the hopper lid to ensure the magnet has not fallen out
3. The juicer will not start unless all parts have been assembled
4. Call 1300 921 093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
What do I do when the motor stops in the middle of juicing?
You may have run the motor for over 30 minutes and need to wait up to 10 minute for it to cool down and then start juicing again. Also check if anything is clogged in the juicing screw, if motor starts to work again, there is nothing wrong with the motor. If not call 1300 921 093 or email email@example.com
Why does the strainer not separate the juice from the pulp enough?
Adding too much produce in a short period of time may clog the strainer. Use the reverse button to unclog the produce and keep juicing. Allow the juicer to squeeze and press what has not been juiced in the bowl. If the juicer parts have staining and have not been cleaned properly this could create this problem. Soak parts in Bi Carb Soda over night and wash and dry them well to eliminate this problem.
What if the amount of juice is too little?
It depends on the freshness of the fruit. If the fruit is dry and not in season then the amount of juice would be less. Carrots and Beetroot in summer can create more pulp and less juice. Celery in September can all do the same. Soak the fruit and vegetables in clean water to increase the volume. Juicing, juicing carrots compared to normal carrots is very different, normal carrots create much more pulp depending on the season. Check that the holes in your strainer are clean enough and not blocked What if after juicing, the moisture of the pulp is high? Ensure you push the silicon plug under the juice bowl in firmly.
What if when juicing the produce is not being juiced and coming out while juicing?
If the silicon plug is not in firmly enough this could happen. Adding too much food in a short period of time could make this issue. Adding produce slowly one at a time would solve this problem. Also cutting fruit long and thin and not into small pieces also eliminates this problem.
What if I can’t get the Hopper Lid off?
1. Press the reverse button a couple of times to loosen the produce in the juicer bowl2. Pour a litre of water through juicer and turn the on switch on, this should loosen the lid * Do this up to 5 times if you need to.
3. Slice a lemon with the skin into 4 rings and put it through the juicer, then follow it up with a carrot that should also release the lid.
4. Ensure you are trying to take the lid off while the top set is on the base of the juicer if this does not work
5. Put whole juicer lower than your bench, either on a chair or table, lean onto the lid with your body weight, treat it like a medicine bottle, push down and then turn to the open position
6. If the lid is half on and half off, do the same as the above but turn to the close position instead
7. If no success call 1300 921 093 for assistance
What if the Juicer stops in the middle of operating?
Too much fruits or vegetables in the juice bowl may have overloaded or over heated the motor. Please wait until the appliance is cooled down to use it again. This could take 10 minutes.1. Please place the motor in a cool temperature area.
2. When using the fruits or vegetables with a hard seed in it, please remove all the seeds in the fruits or vegetables before use or it may break the juicing screw. What if after juicing, the amount of pulp in the juice is great? Check if the pressure silicon is assembled properly
3. This can also occur depending on the quality of the produce, old carrots and apples may give this affect and carrots and beetroot out of season can also create this problem. Summer is the worst time of year for Carrots and Beetroot and September for Celery.
4. Ensuring your parts are clean and not stained this can also reduce this problem especially the strainer
What if it seems like the juicing screw is grinding?
This should not happen stop juicing and call us on 1300 921 093.
When Juicer Bowl is stuck on the machine?1. Close the smart cap
2. Pour one cup of water into the juice bowl
3. Feed one long carrot all the way through
4. Then press reverse and let it come back up
5. Remove the lid
6. Jiggle the strainer from left to right and pull up at the same time
7. This technique should release the suction that has been creating through overfeeding… please slow your juicing down next time and this should not happen again
8. If you still cannot remove the bowl please call 1300 921 093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What if while juicing, the rubber plug has pushed itself out?
This means that amount of the pulp is clogged in the juice bowl, to solve this, juice the produce with high fiber like carrot or apple to unclog the produce in the juice bowl before it builds up and pushes the plug out. Mixing the carrot, beetroot and apple alternately and juicing celery last helps produce a better free flowing juice rather than juicing all carrots then all apple etc. Slowing your feeding process also helps to ensure all produce gets juiced properly with less pulp build up
Do you need to peel all the fruit and vegetables?
No not all fruit and vegetables. You should peel Oranges, Kiwi Fruit, Melons, Bananas, Pomegranates and Sweet Potato.There is no need to peel Carrots, Beetroot, Apples, Pears, Ginger, Lemons (in moderation)
Kuvings C7000 SpecificationsModel: C7000 Use Professional
Color Silver, White, Red, Black, Gold
Type: Vertical low-speed masticating
Speed: 50 RPM
Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 228 x 208 x 446 (mm)
Weight: 6.9kg Capacity 400ml
Maximum Use: 30 minutes continuous
Materials: Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I had a cold press juicer few years back and sold it due to noisy and hard to clean.
This time I looked at a few cold press juicers and decided on this model and happy I selected this model, it is more expensive but it is so easy to clean.
I am very happy with this product!