Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 05 and Aug 09.
Shipping & Tax: Free Shipping. GST Included.
Juice Large Quantities of Juice In Minutes - More Juice Means More Nutrients
The BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer is an evolution in simplicity and efficiency when it comes to juice extraction. Simply put the veggie or fruit in to the chute and the juicer does the rest for you. This is made possible by the unique self-feeding mechanism that gently guides the produce down into the juicing chute towards the Auger. This new design features an 8cm x 8cm wide mouth chute and removes the need for pressure to be applied, which is something common with all other slow juicers in the market. Take your health to the next level with this revolutionary juicer.
• NO PREPARATION NEEDED The BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer is the world's most innovative and technologically advanced juicer. With the capability to both juice whole fruits and vegetables without the need for preparation and produce a "living" juice, packed full of nutrition.
• JUICE LARGE QUANTITIES IN MINUTES The BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer features an 8cm x 8cm wide juicing chute, wider than any other juicer on the market. This is wide enough to fit whole apples, oranges, tomatoes and more! No need for preparation = faster juicing time.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY With a focus on quality materials and parts, the BioChef Atlas Pro comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the Motor, along with 5 Year warranty on the parts.
The BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer is the world's most innovative and technologically advanced juicer. With the capability to both juice whole fruits and vegetables without the need for preparation and produce a "living" juice, packed full of nutrition. The patented user-developed design features mean that the BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer takes simplicity and efficiency to a whole new level...
Why Cold Press Juice?
Cold press juicers or slow juicers are becoming more widely recognised for producing a higher quality of juice than their centrifugal counterparts. A cold press juicer works in a 3-stage system of crushing, squeezing and straining, minimising the exposure to heat or friction. Centrifugal juicers on the other hand, pulverize and virtually obliterate the produce and then force it through a super fine mesh screen. This high impact and high pressure process exposes a larger surface area of the produce to oxygen and the speed creates friction, and friction = heat. When food is heated or exposed to oxygen, it begins to oxidise (think of when you slice an apple and it starts to brown) which is the result of the cellular structure of the fruits breaking down. Juice from the BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer can be kept, refrigerated, for up to 48 hours without risk of browning (oxidising) or spoiling. This is something which is just simply not possible with a centrifugal juicer.
BioChef Axis Features
• Largest feeding chute of any cold press juicer – 8cm x 8cm
• Powerful 200W Motor / 40 RPM
• EPT™ (Enzyme Protection Technology)
• Quiet Operation & Easy Cleaning
• Warranty: Lifetime on Motor / 5 Years on Parts
• Available in Red, White, Black & Silver
Buy Your BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer Today
With free shipping, a lifetime warranty, unlimited customer support, and Australia's best price match guarantee, Elite Detox is your first choice for a hassle-free and reliable Atlas Juicer
Order your Atlas Juicer today or contact us for more information from our expert staff.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us please let us know and we will match it. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your retrospective Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Technical SpecificationsSKU: JU-BC-WA
Model Number: BCWA
Extraction Type: Single Gear/Cold Press
RPM: 40 RPM
Motor: Single-Phase Induction
Frequency: 60 Hz
Colours Available: Silver / Red / Black / White
Included Accessories: Cleaning Brush, Coarse Strainer And Recipe Book
Product Weight: 15.65 Lb
Shipping Weight; 19.84 Lb
Product Dimensions: L 16.3 X H 17.72 X D 8.27 Inches
Shipping Dimensions: L 23.23 X H 13.78 X D 8.27 Inches
Extra Features: 8cm X 8cm Diameter Feeding Chute
Compatible Foods: Soft & Hard Fruits & Vegetables