Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 06 and Mar 10.
Shipping & Tax: Free Shipping. GST Included.
Alps Gravity Fed Water Filter 14 Litre Glass - New Glass Model
Relax and know that you are providing your body the best water available, with our natural gravity fed water filtration system. The Alps Gravity Fed Water Filter is specifically designed to remove lead, chlorine, mercury, aluminium and a host of other nasties from your drinking water, making it an absolute necessity in today's increasingly toxic world.
• TEN STAGE FILTRATION PROCESS designed to thoroughly filter all contaminants in your tap water via our state of the art ten stage filtration process. Removes aluminium, bacteria, lead, chlorine, mercury, cadmium, fluoride, nitrates, organic chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
• MADE WITH GLASS NOT PLASTIC because your health is our ultimate priority, this model is constructed using glass as opposed to plastic. This ensures that your water stays pure and free from contaminants, just as nature intended.
• GET THE BEST PRICE We want you to rest easy knowing that you're getting the very best price on a Water Filtration System in Australia. With our price match promise - if you find a better priced Alps bench top water filter after buying, we will refund the difference!
The ALPS water filter represents a natural, simple, easily maintained and cost effective unit, that will provide you with a consistent supply of clean and healthy drinking water, essential for general health, longevity and quality of life.
How Does The 10 Stage Filtration Process Work?The Alps Gravity Fed Water Filter is designed to remove every kind of contaminant from your drinking water. Below is a step by step breakdown explaining exactly how the 10 Stage Filtration process works to remove contaminants. If you have any questions our customer support professionals will be happy to help.
1. Dome Ceramic Filter with silver particle (0.2 microns) - Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid and coliforms.
2. Silver Activated Carbon (1st layer of cartridge) - Carbon adsorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, chemicals and chlorine.
3. Zeolite (2nd layer of cartridge) - Zeolite softens water and has a strong affinity for heavy metals and adsorption of harmful elements, including fluoride.
4. Silica Sand (3rd layer of cartridge) - Silica promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer's disease and keeps water cool and fresh.
5. Mineral Sand (4th layer of cartridge) - Mineral sand replenishes minerals lost during the purification process.
6. Ion Exchange Resin (5th layer of cartridge) - This process traps fluoride atoms and neutralises them.
7. Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls (6th layer of cartridge) -These help to soften filtered water and raise the pH level to around 7.5 - 8.0.
8-9 Mineral Stones with nano silver particles - keep the water fresh, alkaline, mineralised, bacteria and virus free.
10. Magnetic Water Faucet - The magnet helps to restore the water's natural energy and balance and also micro clusters the water for optimal hydration.
ALPS Water Filters is dedicated to bringing you the best in both water quality and water drinking experience. ALPS Water Filters has kept the following three tenets foremost when producing its advanced water filtration systems:
Protecting YOU the consumer: drinking contaminated water (lead, chlorine, mercury, aluminium…) can leave you feeling unwell. ALPS Water Filters effortlessly removes heavy metals and also harmful bacteria so your water is as pure as possible.
Improving water quality and taste: your tap water may contain impurities. ALPS Water Filters improve the odour and taste of tap water, therefore bringing out the full aroma and flavour of tea, coffee and soft drinks. Using the water filter may improve the colour and texture of food cooked with filtered water.
Helping the environment: bottled water and other filtration systems are expensive in terms of water loss, electricity, transport and plastic waste.
Why drink ALPS filtered water?The ALPS Water Filtration System employs Zeolite as the 2nd Layer of its filter cartridge. It has long been proven that Zeolite is highly effective in removing most heavy metals that may be found in tap water. Drinking fresh, clean, chemical free, structured, energised and alkalised ALPS water you will gain these benefits and more:
▪ Great tasting, clean water
▪ Less bloating due to removal of contaminants
▪ Less stress and fatigue
▪ Increased bodily hydration due to micro-clustering of the water molecules
▪ Increased energy levels
▪ Better sleep
▪ Improved mental clarity and concentration
▪ Healthier digestion
▪ Improved circulation
▪ Better skin complexion
Buy Your Alps Water Filter TodayWith free shipping, a 12-month warranty, unlimited customer support, and Australia's best price match guarantee for Alps Water Filtration Systems, Elite Detox is your first choice for a hassle-free and affordable Water Filtration System.
Buy your Alps Water Filter today or contact us for more information from our expert staff.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location • The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
SpecificationsDimensions (fully assembled): 55cm (Height) x 35.5cm (Base including front lip)
Colours: White, Blue
Time to filter - 6 litres will take between 2-3 hours to filter so once you've filled the lower tank with filtered water, just maintain a good level in the top tank and it will filter through each time you tap out from the unit.
Please note: Our units have been updated, the picture shows a larger unit. You will receive a 14L unit which is slightly smaller. The bottom tank holds 9L and the top tank holds 5L to create the combined total of 14L. Please also keep in mind that this is not a sealed unit; water will likely flow over if the bottom tank is overfilled.